- Focus and Scope
- The Objectives of IJMAR
- Paper selection and publication process
- Publication Ethics guidelines
- Editorial Advisory Board
- Open Access Policy
The aim of the International Journal of Management and Applied Research (IJMAR) is to promote the understanding of managers within and across nations. It is an interdisciplinary journal which aspires to inform practitioners in business and non-profit organisations as well as academics and policy makers.
The journal has its focus on managerial practice in culturally diverse business contexts and welcomes considerations for implications of workplace. Areas of interest include the changing needs of an increasingly global society, innovation, change, and reflections on current managerial practice and related areas.
IJMAR will also consider a series of articles which are published together as a ‘Special Issue’. The proposed editors of such a series should contact the IJMAR editors as early as possible to ensure allocation of a publication slot. The same reviewing process is applicable to special issues, but it will be carried out in collaboration with the special issue editors to ensure the high quality of the special issue.
- To work towards the general aims of the open access movement in applied management research publishing
- To disseminate the latest management thinking at lowest costs and access barriers.
- To provide the reading audience with journal articles of highest quality.
1. Upon receiving a paper submission, one of the editors will send a confirmation email to the corresponding author within five working days. If you haven’t received this confirmation, your submission might be lost in cyberspace or you might need to check the setting of your Junk mail folder.
2. Peer review. We follow the double-blind peer-review approach; both reviewers and author’s identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts: one is an editorial board member and the other two are external reviewers. The review process may take up to 4 weeks.
3. The results of review will be sent to the corresponding author by one of the editors.
4. The authors revise paper according to Paper Submission Guide, and return the revised manuscript to be verified by respective reviewers.
5. After publication, your paper will be available in HTML and PDF formats on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for sharing, download, and linking.
The International Journal of Management and Applied Research and its Editors are fully committed to ethical publication practice. We expect authors submitting their work to the journal to attest that their work is original and has not been submitted or under consideration elsewhere. The submitted work should not have libellous or defamatory statements and the consent has been obtained for any named individuals or organisations. We will be actively scrutinising all submissions, as well as utilising iThenticate software, to ensure that authors adhere to the highest ethical standards.
The journal and its Editors are also aware of the number of ethical issues associated with academic publications, including plagiarism. The other less known ethical issues comprise of self-plagiarism, dual publication, conflicts of interest and fabrications of data. All submitted to the Journal manuscripts will be pre-screened by the Editors. In cases of ethical misconduct, IJMAR will follow the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) guidelines.
The journal and its Editors take all cases of alleged ethical misconduct seriously. Each case will be investigated by seeking clarifications from all involved parties. The Journal and its Editors reserve the right to reject or withdraw any acceptance if the case of ethical misconduct is discovered. A retraction notice will be issued in the case of the established ethical misconduct of the published articles.
Professor Andrejs Cirjevskis, Riga International School of Economics and Business Administration, Latvia
Dr Charles Buckley, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom
Dr. Emma Coleman, University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa
Professor Alexander Gungov, St. Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia, Bulgaria
Dr Alison James, Professor Emerita, University of Winchester
Dr. Daiga Kamerade, University of Birmingham, UK
Dr. Zahid Muhammad, University of Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Dr Chrissi Nerantzi, Manchester Metropolitan University, United Kingdom
Dr. Muhammad Rafique, University of Nottingham, UK
Dr. Kate Rowlands, University of Manchester, UK
Dr. Maja Sajdak, Poznan University of Economics, Poland
Dr. Ahmad Saleh Shatat, Sohar University, Oman
Dr. Marco Vedovato, Ca’ Foscari University, Italy
Dr. Renee Yuan, TamKang University, Taiwan
International Journal of Management and Applied Research is published by New Millennium Discoveries, an independent and established academic publisher, located in United Kingdom.
To get in touch, please contact the publisher's representative Macy Lee .
The journal provides an open access to its content based on the principle that research should be freely available to the public and enabling a greater global exchange of knowledge.